CLASSES IN THALWIL
Connecting to Core
Yield to Earth
Stack your bones
Move with Grace, Love and Joy.
We incorporate the 5 natural elements of EARTH, WATER, FIRE, AIR, SPACE. Important alignment techniques (IYENGAR) blended with the graceful flow of VINYASA coupled with the unique approach to sequencing that is specifically designed to meet the needs of today’s yoga student.
NEW STUDENTS: Bookings essential! SMS to 079 854 9752
APK Institut – Muehlebachstrasse 45
(PARKING AT GEMEINDEHAUS – 50meters up the road.)
- Monday/Montag: 10.15 – 11.15 (Beginners/Intermediate) – SUSI
- Monday/Montag: 19.00 – 20.15 (Beginners/Intermediate) SUSI
- Wednesday/Mit.: 9.30-11.00 (Intermediate/Advanced) – SUSI
- Thursday/Do: 10.15 – 11.15 (Beginners/Intermediate) – MARIA
in Waedenswil/Au – Ph 079 625 35 90
- Tuesday/DI: 17.45 – 18.45, 19.00-20.00 (General) – ELSIE
- Thursday/DO: 19.00-20.00 – ELSIE
CORPORATE YOGA @ IBM Rueschlikon
MONDAY, TUESDAYS & THURSDAY 11.45am – 12.45am – please contact Stefan Lumassegger from IBM Hobby Club at email: email@example.com
Bring: Yoga mat – there are some mats available if required.
Bookings: Essential (limited spaces available)
- Vibrant body
- Calm, peaceful mind
- Open & compassionate heart
The classes incorporate:
- Yoga Postures – Dynamic and powerful which will improve your strength, stamina & flexibility. It is a fusion between Iyengar (correct alignment) and Vinyasa (Breath and Movement) – emphasizing movement from the centre/core of the body without compromising Breath nor the Spine.
- Breathing techniques – Enhance your vitality and keep your nervous system calm and balanced
- Meditation/Relaxation – Learn to better manage your daily stress
- Philosophy – Inspire you to to take a fresh look at your lifestyle